This week, we have released one of our most important feature so far: the Inbox. It lets you engage in 2-way SMS conversations with your customers, helping you catch any issues as early as possible to boost your reputation and retention. In addition to this, you will see all the customer communications in a single place: review invites, SMS and private feedback.
Why is the Inbox important for you?
The Inbox provides you with several key benefits:
1) Have a great overview of your customer communications.
2)Increase customer loyalty by having an early engagement and addressing any possible concerns.
3) Ultimately, happy customers can increase your reputation and revenue.
How does it work?
The Inbox enables you to do the following things:
1) See all the customers that interacted with you (sent private feedback, or replied to SMS).
2) See all the communications between you and any customer from the previous point (review requests, private feedback, SMS replies).
3) Send SMS to any customer that interacted with you and has a valid phone number. The SMS can be anything that you want.
4) To access the Inbox, you can find in the menu, below the dashboard
How do you activate it?
If you are an agency, go to Configurations -> Agency -> Clients. Edit any of the existing clients and you will see an Enable Inbox toggle. This is an add-on, so you need to add Inbox Seats from the Configurations -> Billing page before you can activate it. Once you confirm the activation, our support team will get in touch with you to set up your dedicated phone number for sending and receiving SMS. After that, you're good to go.
If you have an SMB account, good news! This is already included for you in the medium and large plans. You can enable it from Configurations -> General Settings. Our support team will get in touch with you to set up your phone number (we will automate this in the feature), and then the Inbox will be active.
If you are on the agency plan, the price for the Inbox is $10/seat (or $20/seat if you are using a phone number outside US/Canada). For SMBs, the Inbox is already available on the medium and large plans. Each SMS that is sent or received will deduct 1 credit.
Dedicated phone number
As mentioned above, each account (or agency client) for which the Inbox is activated will have their own dedicated phone number for sending and receiving SMS (including review requests).
We are looking forward to your feedback regarding the Inbox!